minecraft, fish, my music, programming, and *nix. apparently.
ask me something
Fish are the perfect pets
Things fish don’t do:
- Make noise (except for the rare occurence that one freaks out near the top of the water and creates a little splash)
- Get hair everywhere
- Relieve themselves on your floor or in your yard (or on your foot, as my aunt’s dog loves to do)
- Drag their butts across the floor
- Slobber all over you
- Chew/eat/destroy your furniture or belongings
- Get loose or run away, sending you on wild goose chases around surrounding neighborhoods and forcing you to post those sad “Missing” papers everywhere
I’m going to stop at seven since it’s a good number.
I will also point out that our cichlids are far more entertaining than any dog or cat we’ve ever owned. They’re always up to something. They enjoy rendering our attempts at landscaping the tank futile by digging big dumb holes and pulling up our plants, and they enjoy bickering over territory. Sometimes our Jack Dempseys play “stalk the Oscar”. (Just to keep him on his toes, I presume.) Happy family.
Shutup, I'm making a maximum flow chart.
A what? Mexican flow chart?